The Voice Computer Forum visit our website at www.voicecomputer.com

Forum Home Forum Home > Speech Recognition > VoiceComputer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mousel1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nimbargent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mousel1
    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 8:08am
Please, can you help me?

My system is broken. I am getting the following error message:

P.S. After much fiddling, I have moved mousel1.xml temporarily to my desktop and this appears to have removed the blockage on the operation of the system. Is mousel1 something that I have created in error? 

P.S. 2. No that has allowed me to call the number but has broken the mouse click.

Edited by Nimbargent - 27 Feb 2018 at 10:58am
RonK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 11:11am
There may be a bug in one of our command files or there may be duplicate mouse commands.

First, the mousel1.xml command file (aka, mouseL1.xml) configures our Intag and mouse commands for left-hand use. (Right button is configured as primary button.)

Is that what you want?

IF not, say, "configure VoiceComputer", select "configure Intags (and mouse commands) for left-handed use, and then say no to set left button as primary button.

If you want to configure the mouse for left-hand use, then please email me the mousel1.xml command file so I can check it for syntax errors AND please send me a screenshot of the C:\ProgramData\VoiceTeach\VoiceComputer\Commands\Custom directory. - There should only be one mouse commands file.

Ron

VoiceComputer Developer
Nimbargent View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nimbargent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 12:09pm
Thank you for your rapid support.

I deleted mousel1 completely and then forced the re-configure. That worked perfectly, but as soon as I reinserted mousel1 the corruption returned. Although I am left handed, I don't want left-handed use, and had not knowingly reconfigured. Presumably, the system will continue to work perfectly without that file. 

I think that you have put me back on the straight and narrow. Regards, Stephen

RonK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 1:49pm
If all the mouse commands are working, great.

But, if they're not working:

Say, "configure VoiceComputer", select "configure Intags (and mouse commands) for left-handed use, and then say no to set left button as primary button. Restart Speech.

If all the mouse commands are still not working, send me a screenshot of the

C:\ProgramData\VoiceTeach\VoiceComputer\Commands\Custom directory.

- There should only be one mouse commands file. And, Mousel1.xml shouldn't be listed.

Ron

VoiceComputer Developer
Nimbargent View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nimbargent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 2:15pm
Thank you again, Ron. I'm reasonably confident that all of us is now sorted. Regards, Stephen
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic