The Voice Computer Forum visit our website at www.voicecomputer.com

Forum Home Forum Home > Speech Recognition > VoiceComputer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chrome problems at 3840x2160

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 8:15am
have received prepared some workarounds so the loss of the Intagged Chrome menu is not a serious blow.

VoiceComputer has quite a few Chrome menu commands, including, Go Back, Address Bar, Chrome Menu, Switch to tab <1-8>.

To view these commands say, Show Chrome Commands and then page down 
Ron

VoiceComputer Developer
Nimbargent View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nimbargent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 7:06am
Thank you, Ron. I think that with your help here and with the provision of the alternative commands, the incorrect placement of the Intags ought not to be a great problem.

There are many reasons why a user would upgrade to 4K UHD: it producers a far better user experience. However, in upgrading to 4K UHD it is almost essential to change the scaling, otherwise the menus and icons are tiny and eye-challenging.

Since my recent upgrade I have come across four pieces of software which are unable to accommodate fully this upgrade. For instance, the clickless mouse software, Nib & McNib is rendered completely non-functional and I have so far been unable to contact their support. A number of legacy programs are going to die.
Nimbargent View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nimbargent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 11:39pm
Good news! I switch the computer on this morning and for the first time ever, the Google Chrome Intags are placed correctly. There must have been a Chrome update.

The problem was precisely the same with Knowbrainer (which I have but do not ordinarily use), so it never was an Intag only problem.  Anyway, it is nice when things are self-resolving. 

Google Chrome is up to date
Version 66.0.3359.139 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Edited by Nimbargent - 28 Apr 2018 at 6:52am
dbassman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dbassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 9:04am
Thanks for the update! Hard to say how long it would've taken me to figure that out! LOL!
~ I'd Rather Be Fishing! ~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic