The Voice Computer Forum visit our website at www.voicecomputer.com

Forum Home Forum Home > Speech Recognition > VoiceComputer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Issues with Google Chrome extension

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dbassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Issues with Google Chrome extension
    Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 3:37pm
Ever since I started using the VoiceComputer extension in Google Chrome, I have never had the numbers in my menu/shortcut bar all the numbers start in the webpage. See attached screenshot. What can I do to get the numbers in my menu/shortcut bar?

Also, what can I do to get the background transparency less for Google Chrome? It is difficult to see the numbers unless it is on a light background. I changed it in VoiceComputer configuration, and it worked great for my standard numbers, but did not change the numbers in Chrome.

~ I'd Rather Be Fishing! ~
RonK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 4:31pm
Use the "Intag Menu" command. Then, say the number of what you want.

If you wish to keep the Intags open on the menu, say, "Menu 7" where '7' is the control you wish to access.

> Also, what can I do to get the background transparency less for Google Chrome?

Sorry, it can't be adjusted in this release. You seem like you're using a high-resolution monitor so if you zoom in on Chrome, it will make the numbers larger and more visible

Ron

VoiceComputer Developer
dbassman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dbassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 1:18pm
How do you keep the index open on the menu?
~ I'd Rather Be Fishing! ~
RonK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 7:26pm
Use the "menu <1-50> commands",

e.g., 'Menu 5' will click on 5 and then reopen the menu commands
Ron

VoiceComputer Developer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic